FAQ & The TC's
Frequently Asked Questions:
-What should we wear?
Don’t worry! As soon as your booking is confirmed I will send out a comprehensive guide outlining outfit suggestions and colour combinations. If you need further advice feel free to email or WhatsApp prospective outfit options.
-Hong Kong is so busy. How can we get great photos without feeling run over?
Lets start early! The earlier the better. Hong Kong really starts to come alive around 10am so if we can start before that it will allow more space to move. If your really not a morning person don’t worry, I know a lot of great little alley ways and side streets!
-How long until we receive our photos?
Please allow up to 10 days for your edited online gallery. If you require your images sooner please let me know at time of booking. I always try to send the photos through as soon as possible.
-My child(ren) is very active and doesn't like to sit still for photos. How can we get some images the grandparents will love?
Two ways to tackle this:
1. Come prepared with snacks, a small favourite toy, and ready to go at their pace. We wont be rushing anywhere so we can take the time to explore the streets as we go. Some of my clients favourite photos come from the short walks between the photo spots.
2. Beach or Park photo sessions can be a great way to get the images your after while making sure your children are happy and not feeling restrained.
-Okay we are sold! How do we make a booking?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your date, location preference, and how many family members you are.
Please note: no bookings are confirmed until a date has been agreed and your deposit has been paid.
Photo Session Terms and Conditions:
- a non-refundable 50% deposit is required to secure your booking date &time. The remainder of your investment is to be settled on the day of your session.
- Retouching: All images will be edited based on the photographers standard editing process. This generally covers adjustments to exposure, lighting contrasts and black and white conversions. for Any further creative artwork additional charges will apply.
- Your online gallery will be available within 7 to 14 days after the session. If you require a faster turn around please discuss this in the initial booking stages.
- due to the nature of photographic products, all sales are final.
- For valuable consideration, you, the parent/legal guardian of the child(ren) grant us permission to use the images (in which you and/or your children appear) in any way, as means of promoting our business. You herby release and discharge us from any and all claims and demands ensuring from or in connection with the use of the images, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy. this authorisation and release shall insure to the benefit of the legal representatives, licensees and assignees of Wander with Nicole.
You release wander with Nicole and its staff from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the session.
We retain our own, sole and exclusive copyright to all images (including digital files). Your use of these images is limited to personal, non-commercial purposes, and you may not sell or assign these images to a third party.
if you have any further questions do not hesitate to get in touch!